ERIC submitted comments on the Trump Administration’s proposal to expand and facilitate access to Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and other account-based plans.
Our comments focused on the following aspects of the proposed regulations:
- “Integration” With an ACA-Compliant Plan
- Varying Health Care Arrangements By “Class” of Employees
- Varying HRA Contributions By “Class” of Employees
- Allowing Pre-Tax Employee Contributions Through a Cafeteria Plan
- Employer Mandate Compliance
- ERISA-Covered Plan Status
- “Excepted Benefit” HRA
Click here to read ERIC’s comments.