These meetings offer member companies the opportunity to:
- Engage directly with key Washington, D.C. and state government policymakers
- Connect with a true peer network of colleagues at other leading large employers
- Hear about the latest employee benefit and legal developments
- Work with ERIC to shape federal, state, and local public policies that support the ability of large employers to provide health, retirement, and compensation benefits to their nationwide workforce
- Receive expertise from ERIC’s Advisory Council.