12/4/19 Legal Developments in Employee Benefits Law
Wednesday, December 4, 2019 (11am - 12:15pm US/Eastern)
This is a member only webinar.
John Ferreira and Melissa Hill from the Morgan Lewis team will lead a 75-minute discussion on recent legal cases affecting plan sponsors and the health and retirement plans they provide to workers and families across the country.
Topics will include:
• Recent COBRA notice litigation
• Developments in fee litigation
• Latest on actuarial equivalent lawsuits
• 9th Circuit arbitration decision
• Recent executive order on regulatory guidance
• Updates on pending ERISA U.S. Supreme Court cases
To register for the meeting, click on the "Register Now" link at the top of this page (you will need your username and password to register). If you need assistance, please contact the ERIC staff at (202) 789-1400 or email@example.com.
The slides for this call will be posted to this site on the morning of the call in the View Meeting Documents section.