ERIC Policy Roundtable in Dallas
Tuesday, June 26, 2018 (8am - 11am US/Central)
208 South Akrad St. [map]
Dallas, TX 75202
Please join us for a roundtable discussion on federal, state, and local public policies that impact large employer health, retirement, and compensation plans.
- Breakfast & Registration: 8 - 8:30am (CDT)
- Policy Presentation: 8:30 - 10am (CDT)
- Tour: 10:15 - 11am (CDT)
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
• Changes to HSAs and high deductible health plans
• Telemedicine limitations and opportunities
• State retirement plan reporting requirements
• Relief for efforts to find so-called “missing participants”
• Availability of biosimilar medications
• Federal, state, and local paid sick and family leave policies
• State assessments on employer health plans
• 401(k) fee litigation relief
• Labor, HHS, Treasury and IRS Regulatory Agendas, including overtime rule changes and electronic reporting of benefit statements
An optional multisensory tour of the new AT&T Executive Briefing Center will be given after the presentation, immersing participants in a unique audiovisual experience.
If you are a prospective member and would like to participate in the call, please contact ERIC at 202-789-1400 or e-mail: email@example.com.