Our policy experts host this monthly call summarizing current health and retirement proposals by government policymakers and highlight the impact of changes on large employers.
The webinar will focus on:
• Filling the Federal Agencies with Presidential Appointees and Other Senior Staff
• American Health Care Act: ERIC’s Efforts & What Happens Next in the Senate
• Senate Action on Resolutions to Repeal DOL Rule on State Retirement Plans
• Delay of the DOL's Fiduciary Rule
• Employee Wellness Program Legislation: Why the Uproar?
• EEOC’s EEO-1 Form: ERIC Asks for Rescission
• IRS's Mortality Table Update: ERIC's Actions
• Reauthorization of the FDA’s User Fee Agreements
• And more!
To register for the call, click on the "Register Now" link at the top of this page (you will need your username and password to register).
If you are a prospective member and would like to participate in the call, please contact ERIC at 202-789-1400 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The slides for this call will be posted to this site on the morning of the call in the View Meeting Documents section.