Our policy experts host this monthly call summarizing current health and retirement proposals by government policymakers and highlight the impact of changes on large employers.
Topics of discussion will include…
• Presidential Executive Orders and early action by new Labor, HHS and Treasury Secretaries
• Modifications/repeal of health, retirement, and compensation regulations
• Newly introduced benefits legislation and the latest breaking news including subcabinet and key staff Presidential appointments.
• The latest on House and Senate legislative efforts to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act (ACA), including proposals to tax employer-provided health benefits, extend fees on health plans, repeal the Cadillac tax, address health care costs, address delivery system reforms and value purchasing, etc.
• Retirement proposals that impact large plan sponsors, including PBGC premiums and defined benefit plan funding, electronic delivery of plan disclosure statements, hardship withdrawal rules, mandatory lifetime income disclosures on 401(k) plan statements, etc.
To register for the call, click on the "Register Now" link at the top of this page (you will need your username and password to register).
If you are a prospective member and would like to participate in the call, please contact ERIC at 202-789-1400 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The slides for this call will be posted to this site on the morning of the call in the View Meeting Documents section.