Covington & Burling LLP
One CityCenter, 850 Tenth Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001-4956
ERIC meetings offer the best opportunity to engage directly with key Washington policymakers, network with peers at other leading large employers, hear about the latest employee-benefit developments, learn what ERIC is doing to support large employers providing health and retirement benefits, and enjoy presentations from ERIC's Advisory Council and other experts. We will continue to update this page as the event nears.
Join us for discussions on:
• Complying with the (ACA) while shaping the “replacement” plan
• Threats to ERISA preemption by federal and state legislators, & the courts
• Tax reform and its impact on health and retirement benefits
• State activity on paid sick leave, telehealth, biologics, state retirement plans, etc.
• ERIC initiatives to secure relief from onerous federal health, retirement and executive compensation regulations
• Financial wellness
• And more!
Note: ERIC is going paperless for our meetings. In this era of reducing paper consumption and the increasingly online mobile universe, we will not provide printed handouts for our meeting sessions. We will upload all of the meeting documents and handouts to the ERIC website.
Please also feel free to contact us directly for more information or to be added to our mailing list (202/789-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
These fees are available through